Tuesday 14 August 2012

Blood For The Blood Gods!!!!!



So I was taking pictures the other day and I said, "Hey Nurgle Prince, Smile for the camera........."


Hey Guys and Welcome to my gallery,

At the moment I'm tying to type up one post every two days so keep an eye out for these :)

For this instalment I want to show you one of my own and favourite army's I have been creating for over six months now. My Nurgle army so far is only tiny but it dose have a lot of big faces (as you can see above). Here is my current army list:

Chaos Space Marines (Nurgle)

HQ-

My own conversion of the daemon Prince of Nurgle, by using a Fantasy model you may notice I have created a powerful mini. Take a look and comment below.




ELITE-

OK, other than my conversions I wasn't too creative with my elite's, just a simple squad of 5 terminators to blast out of my land raider and smash my enemies to pieces, the plan sounds good to me. Maybe next elite squad I'll have some combi weapons or claws or something exciting, but still candy-Cains are pretty deadly in the hands of Nurgle. For a paint scheme I tried to make them Ultramarine's that have been taken over by the Nurgle Gods, a little pre-herasy sort of thing.




TROOPS-

For troop I just started mucking around with plebs, I wanted to make a squad of 10 which I could use for multiple factions, e.g. I tried to get  Nurgle/Khrone marines that I could also use as regular troops. For Khrone I gave them all a running pose and a chain sword and as for Nurgle I have just "fleshed them up a bit". Tell me what you think guys, would the pass for you?  These are obviously a WIP:)

 



Also added In come dangerous looking chain swords.

HEAVY SUPPORT-

2 Rhinos - which I haven't got around to building yet

Chaos Land Raider - Nurgalised with heaps of customisations and a shrine.








Defiler - Nurgalised & magnetised









Obliterator - Finally I have something old school a friend brought to me one day, just need to find one more, I've refabed it and have started painting, any Ideas on a Painting scheme?





Thank you all for reading and hope your having a good day.

Remember to comment! Follow! and invite your friends!

HAPPY WARGAMING

No comments:

Post a Comment